The role of the Labor & Employee Relations Division is to encourage and support positive employee relations throughout the departments under the Board of County Commissioners.
The division is responsible for:
- Labor contract negotiations and administration
- EEO complaint investigation and resolution
- Development and monitoring of the Affirmative Action Plan
- Administration of the classification/compensation system
- Administration of the County's personnel policies and procedures.
The division also maintains professional staff in larger departments to provide consultive expertise and assistance.
Questions regarding Classification/Compensation may be directed to David Holbrook at (937) 225-4718. All other questions regarding Labor should be directed to Patty Baird at (937) 225-4036
- BCC Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- AFSCME FULL-Time Contract
- AFSCME Part Time Contract
- PGO Contract
- Class Specifications
- Job Audit Process
- Mediation Referral Form
- OPBA Civilian CBA 2017-2019
- FOP-OLC Deputy 2017-2019
- OPBA Supervisors 2017-2019
- SEIU-1199 2017-2020 CBA