BusinessFirst! Connects You to Resources
The BusinessFirst! Program uses a results-oriented approach to economic development by linking businesses to community resources. The BusinessFirst! team is a coordinated group of local jurisdictions, government agencies, development organizations and nonprofit corporations who have what it takes to keep your business successful.
- Finding new employees
- Capital for business expansion
- Business coaching
- Site selection
- Utility and Land Use concerns
- Market Research
As the single point of contact for all of your business needs, each Outreach Specialist is committed to securing the resources your business is looking for. That commitment continues long after the ribbon-cutting as they continue to learn about your business and its changing needs.
The first step is a one-on-one visit with your Outreach Specialist. You can discuss your operations, your needs and your plans for the future. We then review your firm's information and match your needs with the appropriate resources and individuals within the BusinessFirst! team.
Business First! Facts:
- BusinessFirst! has grown in membership from 14 to 31 jurisdictions in the Greater Dayton Region
- BusinessFirst! Regional Resource Partner membership has grown from 34 members to 85 Resource Partners to serve businesses throughout the region
- By the end of 2015, the BusinessFirst! program will have met with 7000 local businesses!
- Businesses have received assistance in workforce training and recruitment, exporting, strategic and business planning, e-commerce, financing and more.
- The BusinessFirst! Team has been instrumental in helping the following companies to stay and grow in the region: IMI Norgren, Smiths Aerospace, SK Tech, Paxar, Dayton-Phoenix, Inc., Moto Photo, ConSpan Bridge Systems, Appleton, LORD Corporation and more...